Yaro Flex Shoulder Straps
Shoulder straps of different type and sizes to personalize your Yaro Flex baby carrier
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Yaro Flex is a modular carrier with detachable and interchangeable parts. Here you can find the separate parts, such as different shoulder straps size or different panel size or pattern can be purchased separately.
Yaro Flex can be easily transformed from half buckle to full-buckle carrier, and the panel can be changed from baby size to toddler, so you could use it with kids of different age or you won't have to buy a new carrier when your baby grows up, but you'll need just the panel part.
Shoulder straps of full buckle carrier comes in different sizes as well fitting adults with cloth sizes from S till L and up, and can easily be changed according to the wearer.
Sizes of back panels:
- dimensions: width - 39 cm (15,4"), height - 47 cm (18,5")
- for children between 7 lbs and 33 lbs (3.2 kg and 15 kg)
- for body length up to 85 cm
- dimensions: width - 48 cm (18,9"), height - 53 cm (20,9")
- for children between 18 lbs and 45 lbs (8 kg and 20 kg)
- for body length of 80+ cm
Sizes of the Full Buckle shoulder straps in sizes S, M, L - size S – adult cloth size XS-S and under 165 cm tall
- size S – can be used for high back carry by wearers of all sizes
- size M – adult cloth size M, 165-185 cm tall
- size L – adult cloth size L and up, 180+ cm tall
Measurements of the hip belt (measured inside with soft tape):
- shortest stand - 60 cm (23,62")
- longest stand - 123 cm (48,42")
No customer reviews for the moment.