Isara V3 Bloomingdale
Ergonomic Full-Buckle Carrier, Adjustable
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Launched in 2013, ISARA V3 is an premium quality ergonomic baby carrier adjustable in height and in lenght.
It comes in two sizes:
- Suitable for babies from 1 month (4 kg / 8.8 lbs) up to 4-5 years (20 kg, 44lbs) – although we at ViVa Kids strongly advise to start using a full-buckle baby carrier when your baby can sit in an upright position or at least can hold his or her head up by him/herself. Moreover, standard size can be used for kids up to 4-5 years, but always please check your child's body mantain the froggy position, otherwise it's advisable to use the toddler size to carry your baby.
- The panel can can be adjusted from 31 cm (12 inch) up to 45 cm (18 inch), wheras the seat can be narrowed from 38 cm (15 inch) to 26 cm (10 inch).
- Suitable for babies from 8-10 months (8 kg / 17 lbs) up to 4-5 years ( 20 kg / 44 lbs).
- The panel can be adjusted from 39 (15,5 inch) cm to 50 cm (20 inch), wheras the seat can be narrowed from 45 cm (18 inch) to 35 cm (14 inch).
Important: When you adjust your seat check your baby is in the froggy position.
The body of the carrier can be lowered or raised on both sides or asymmetrically. When raised, it provides support for the child`s head, needed especially for small babies or if your child falls asleep. It's also great for toddlers, who often like to stay with their hands out of the carrier, so you can easily lower the panel.
With your ISARA V3 you could front carry and back carry. Hip carry is possible as well.
Isara shoulder straps can be worn parallelly or crossed.
ISARA V3 includes a lot of features for comfort and safety such as:
- no buckles touch the skin
- padded shoulder straps
- arm and leg paddings
- adjustable and removable hood
- 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified
- elastic band in case of accidental opening of the buckles
ISARA is designed and manufactured in EU.
No customer reviews for the moment.